If you are wishing to enrol your child at Rainbow Montessori School, a waiting list application form, along with an administration fee must be submitted to the school.
New applicants need to provide all required information to the school.
New applicants need to be able to function and advance on his/her own.
It is expected of parents to meet all school obligations financially as well as to form part of the schools activities and support events.
Application will be confirmed in writing or telephonically.
Information/Open Day Dates:
2 March 2019 9am − 11:30am
25 May 2019 9am − 12pm
24 August 2019 9am − 11:30am
2 November 2019 9am − 11:30am
Requirements for Admission:
If your child is accepted, to secure your child´s place please ensure you have submitted:
- Parents to view the school on an Info/Open day or make an appointment for a morning visitation
- Submit Application Form & Application fee (R100)
- Date will be given for two-day assessment (Age 4 and up)
- After assessment parents will be notified regarding acceptance
- Upon acceptance the school will issue an Acceptance letter
- Registration fee payable
Siblings will also receive preferential treatment.
- Enrolment form
- Consent and indemnity form
- Letter of undertaking
- A copy of your child's birth certificate
- A copy of each parent/guardian's identity documents.
- A copy of your last Telkom/Municipality accounts
- Previous reports from therapists
- Previous reports from any school attended/portfolios.
- Signed payment policy document
- The non-refundable registration fee.
- The last page of this handbook must be signed as proof that you have read it and agree to all aspects of it.
Parents need adhere to Rainbow Montessori School curriculum.
The Montessori pre-school through to the primary school classes are a 3 year cycle and it is of the utmost importance to the child's full development that the full cycle is completed.
RAINBOW MONTESSORI SCHOOL RESERVES THE RIGHT OF ADMISSION